With the unfolding of modern technologies and preponderance of Digital Marketing (DM), businesses are doing all that they can to match up the pace.
Businesses are either changing their plans of action into the digital one, or amplifying existing marketing strategies with digital advertising techniques- And the first question that may arise here is- Why Digital Marketing is important for your businesses followed by what is the role of Digital Marketing and what are the benefits of Digital Marketing.
I’ll dissect this for you and let us start with some statistical influences of Digital Marketing-
Why Digital Marketing is Important?
- 34% of the businesses already had an integrated digital marketing plan in 2016
- 72% marketers believe that traditional marketing is no longer sufficient and Digital Marketing will make their company revenue to be increased by 30% by the end of 2017
- More than 80% of businesses will increase their digital
$62,556 – $80,721 a year
- Your expertise and compassion ensure the most appropriate and effective handling of sensitive cases involving children or trauma victims and situations,…
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite.
- Ability to manage and coordinate workload in a team-based environment.
$13.00 – $14.50 an hour
|Easily apply||Urgently hiring|
- This employee aids in all Customer Service functions of order entry while abiding by the procedures set forth by management within the customer support centers …
|Easily apply||Responsive employer||Urgently hiring|
- The Accounts Receivable Clerk will provide financial, administrative, and clerical support, ensuring the company receives payments for services by collecting…
Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Personal computer skills in Microsoft Windows.
- Assist customers in filing claims by gathering pertinent information and entering data using Windows-based…
Jackson, MS 39201 (State Capitol area)
$9 – $10 an hour
Working in the digital marketing industry is a great experience. For the last 10 years, I’m working as a digital marketing manager and in this post, I’ll explain the steps to follow to become one.
In particular, in this guide, you’ll learn everything you need to know about digital marketing specialists, including:
What does a Digital Marketing Specialist Do?
A digital marketing specialist is a professional with a diverse set of skills, responsible for the online promotion of a website (business or products), using all available digital marketing channels.
He / She needs to have a good knowledge of all Digital marketing disciplines and tools. The job responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementing and monitoring SEO campaigns
- Analyzing and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Supervising content marketing campaigns
- Utilizing social media networks (for traffic, awareness, and sales)
- Managing the other members of the digital marketing team
- Coordinate the activities of all digital campaigns
The largest cable and internet provider in the nation, Xfinity holds that title for good reason. Currently found in 40 states and serving over 100 million Americans, Xfinity has cemented itself as a company that can provide fast, reliable connections. First offering internet service in 1996, Xfinity has kept up with the times, constantly updating and upgrading their lines as more and more households are looking to connect to their favorite sites, streaming services, and gaming communities.
When first connecting to the Xfinity network, customers are going to have multiple options to choose from. Firstly, Xfinity does not necessarily lock a prospective customer in a contract. The company offers both contract and non-contract options depending on their needs. With multiple plans available, from basic to lightning-fast speeds, there is an option for every household, every need, and every budget. Each of these is priced differently based on whether or not
A digital marketing campaign has many moving parts that all work together to grow your business. Once you get your campaign up and running with advertisements, email automations and sales funnels you will be able to review analytics and physically see your business developing. From defining your goals and budget to setting up Facebook and Google advertising it’s a long road, but we’re here to give you the best advice, tips and tricks to building your next digital marketing campaign.
So apply these tips to your digital marketing campaign, or contact our expert team and we’ll be an extension of your marketing department.
1. Define your goals
Do you want conversions, followers, likes, responses to emails, to be #1 on Google searches? The options are endless in digital marketing but it is wise to decide what your main goal is going to be in your digital marketing campaign. If you
In 2014, McKinsey published a report suggesting that digital now influences at least 45% of all luxury sales.
It’s understandable why luxury brands have been hesitant to move online. Yet, with print and display advertising returns decreasing, and luxury shoppers spending more time online and on mobile devices, luxury brands need to not only adapt to survive in the digital universe, but to thrive also.
Having created our own luxury online platform (Qosy) at Venture Harbour, which has led to helping luxury brands such as Johnnie Walker, McLaren, and Marriott with their digital presence, I’ve learnt a lot over the past twelve months around the do’s and don’ts of luxury online marketing.
In this post, I want to touch on 10 tips and lessons to help luxury brands use digital marketing effectively.
1. Take advantage of visual social networks
When marketing luxury products, photographs are one of the best
What areas of focus in your digital marketing strategy are top-level for your 2019 marketing campaign, that will assist you to reach your target market? Your answer is here:
As we gradually walk away from 2018, marketers like you are exploring various avenues that will enable them to strengthen their digital marketing campaign in the coming year.
Digital marketers are taking advantage of new channels to reach clients and prospects–it is the essence of marketing.
In fact, marketing is about connecting with your buyer persona in places where they are hanging out. And in today’s world of modern technology, your target market is spending time on the web.
Therefore, what areas of focus in your digital marketing strategy are top-level for your 2019 marketing campaign, that will assist you to reach your target market?
Nevertheless, we will answer the above question later down this article. But if you’re new