DataCollection Web Services Installation
Installing Internet Information Services (IIS)
To install Internet Information Services (IIS), follow the steps below:
- Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features
- Click Turn Windows features on or off. The Windows Features window will appear.
- Make sure all features under Internet Information Services and Microsoft .NET Framework are selected.
- Click OK to install selected Windows components, including IIS.
- To access IIS, click the Windows Start button. The Start menu/screen appears. Start typing internet information services manager in the search field and click the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager once it appears.
Windows Server 2012 Configuration
The following items are the minimum required items for DataCollection Web Service to run and install properly on Windows Server 2012. To change these settings, open the Server Manager > Roles and verify Web Server (IIS) is installed. View the following details and ensure all of the following items are