What does a digital marketing manager do?
A digital marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing long-term digital marketing campaigns as well as short-term advertising techniques. This role requires being adept at enhancing brand awareness, driving traffic to the company’s website and generating sales leads. A digital marketing manager oversees the marketing team and provides support in several areas, such as:
- Identifying and testing new digital platforms and tools
- Using web analytics tools to monitor site traffic
- Optimizing marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media and digital advertising
- Tracking consumers’ purchase behavior
Digital marketing managers are typically full-time employees, though some may work part-time or remotely. Salaries for digital marketing managers vary depending on their level of education and work experience as well as an employer’s industry, company size and geographical location.
- Common salary in the U.S.: $59,492 per year
- Some salaries range from $14,000 to