Oldarabieats

How to Create a Digital Marketing Strategy from Start to Finish

Gone are the days where billboards and newspaper ads were the most effective means of promoting your brand and your products. Digital marketing is a necessity for all businesses and selecting the right strategies will be key to your success.

There are a lot of options when it comes to digital marketing, however, and it can be stressful if not downright panic-inducing to try to figure out where to start.

In this post, we’re going to go over how to create a digital marketing strategy from scratch that will be comprehensive and help you accomplish specific goals of your choice.

1. Determine What You Want to Accomplish

What do you want your digital marketing campaigns to accomplish? Do you want to build name brand recognition? Generate leads? Get more sales, or email subscribers?

Great! Whatever it is that you want, though, you need to name it.

digital marketing strategy

This is yet another

Read More

How to Start a Digital Marketing Strategy & Campaign

Hate to break it to you, but if you haven’t implemented a digital marketing strategy for your business you are a bit behind the curve.

But don’t start panicking just yet!

In this article, I’ll teach you how to create a digital marketing strategy that works!

How to Start a Digital Marketing Strategy

What We’ll Cover:

With over 3 billion people online, it’s only natural that the current marketing landscape is digital, which is why you need a digital marketing plan to survive in today’s world.

In 2014, a study by Salesforce found that 67% of marketers attributed an increase in sales due to their marketing strategy, while 64% reported higher engagement rates and 61% experienced increased ROI.

However, only 34% of marketers have a documented strategy in place. For the remaining 66 %, they are essentially walking around in the dark with no clear path to follow to generate successful results.

A digital marketing strategy provides

Read More