Working in the digital marketing industry is a great experience. For the last 10 years, I’m working as a digital marketing manager and in this post, I’ll explain the steps to follow to become one.
In particular, in this guide, you’ll learn everything you need to know about digital marketing specialists, including:
What does a Digital Marketing Specialist Do?
A digital marketing specialist is a professional with a diverse set of skills, responsible for the online promotion of a website (business or products), using all available digital marketing channels.
He / She needs to have a good knowledge of all Digital marketing disciplines and tools. The job responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementing and monitoring SEO campaigns
- Analyzing and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Supervising content marketing campaigns
- Utilizing social media networks (for traffic, awareness, and sales)
- Managing the other members of the digital marketing team
- Coordinate the activities of all digital campaigns