Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy [2 Modules]
Build an Integrated Digital Marketing Plan by understanding how to work on the concepts of conversions, define objectives, measure, evaluate and tweak your plan. You will also learn how to execute the strategy, what is the skill set required, how you can outsource your marketing activities.
2. The Customer
- India demographics: overall market view
- India on Digital – digital trends: internet users, male v/s female, age groups,
- Devices, multi-screening,
3. Marketing Principles: AIDA, Purchase Cycle, Moments of Truth
4. Recap of Various Digital Channels: Digital POEM
5. Creating Digital Moments of Truth – AHA Moments
6. Digital Strategy: Branding v/s Acquisition. What would differ?
- Measurement: What do you measure? How can you measure (site analytics, cross-device) – sneak peek into the technology that powers this (cookies, user identity)?
- Attribution: various models, cross-device
8. Case Study: A look at the web presence of Starwood Hotels (more engagement less transactional)
9. Campaign Optimization – Test, Learn, Deploy what works. Repeat
10. Case Study: A look at the web presence of MakeMyTrip (acquisition focus, less engagement)
- What are people doing on the internet?
- Power of the internet (Arab Spring, #MeToo, US Elections, branded: Jago Re, Internet brands – OnePlus)
12. Tools for Measurement
Affiliate Marketing [2 Modules]
You will be introduced to Affiliate Marketing, Models of Affiliate Marketing. Study how to generate and convert leads. In the session guidance to success with Affiliate marketing will be provided.
- Purpose/Where and why is Affiliate Marketing used
- Resources required to get started with Affiliate Marketing
- Top Players in the market for Affiliate Marketing
- Re-Brokering and Payout models
- Segregation of Affiliate Marketing
- Display Inventories
- Email inventories
- Campaign types (CPM, CPC, CPV, CPA etc.)
- Tracking methods
- Fraud analysis and types of fraud
- Key Optimization methods
- Budget planning
- Key Players
- Attribution Tools
- Incent vs Non-incent inventories
- Tracking Methods
- Campaign Types (CPI, CPS, CPA etc.)
- Fraud Analysis and types of fraud
- In-app events optimization
- Budget Planning
- Key Players
- Overall Affiliate Marketing Budget and strategy planning
- Facts and Current industry numbers for Affiliate Marketing industry
- Global leads and affiliate marketing programs you can join today
Media Planning & Buying [2 Modules]
- Setting up the objectives
- Understand the key tasks to draft an “awesome” digital media plan
- Segmentation & targeting of the audience
- Best practice to execute the campaigns post the media plan
- Understanding multiple formats & appropriate for our targeted digital platforms
How to become a Freelancer in Digital Marketing? [2 Modules]
Learn how to sell digital marketing services by assessing the brand’s necessity to reach out to the customers. You will generate customized reports, evaluate other digital marketing service providers and prepare metrics to track performance.
- Assessing Brand’s Necessity To utilize Digital Marketing Services
- Assessing How The Brand Is Currently Reaching Out To Customers?
- Generating Custom Reports & Automated Reports
- Evaluating Other Digital Marketing Services Providers
- Creating Customized Presentations and Proposal
- Setting Expectations and metrics to track performance
E-commerce Listing and Marketplace Selling [2 Modules]
Explore how the billion dollar industry of online market is shaping up. How do we be a part of the new age e-tail? The pros and cons of listing online/marketplace model and brand’s own website. This module will help you understand the various Models that Exist and how to set up your own store and how to drive marketing campaigns for conversions and sale.
- Learn how the billion dollar industry of online market is shaping up. How do we be a part of the new age e-tail?
- Understanding Different Models – Individual Brand Store and Marketplaces
- Creating Your Own Store with Shopify
- Solutions for Payment Gateway/Shipping/Order Fulfillment and other business Needs
- Marketplace walkthrough
- Marketplace Listing/Sign up Process
- Live Demonstration of Marketplace Panels
- Understanding Multi-Channel Retail and Solution Walkthrough
- Understanding the concept of Dropshipping with Case Studies.
- Advanced Facebook Ad Funnels for Driving E-commerce Sales and Conversions.
- Going Global and Selling Cross Border with your products
Programmatic Marketing [1 Module]
Familiarize yourself with Evolution & Growth of Programmatic Advertising. Know how real-time bidding works, its types, its advantages and challenges, and myths related to programmatic marketing.
- Evolution & Growth of Programmatic Advertising
- Understanding Real-time Bidding
- How Programmatic Advertising Works
- Types of Programmatic Advertising
- Advantages and Challenges
- Myths of Programmatic Advertising
Adobe Analytics – SiteCatalyst [1 Module]
Learn how to use Adobe Analytics to analyze data of your digital platform and strategies digital marketing plans for your business based on the results.
- Why do you need to analyze data of your digital platform?
- Calibrate the digital marketing strategies on the basis of results
- How to create a digital measurement strategy?
- How to utilize the best of class tools to understand the needs of your audience and cater to them with the relevant products and services?
- How to measure the ROI from different marketing channels?
How to create an Infographic Resume [1 Module]
Gives yourself the ultimate advantage in a competitive job market by strategically designing your resume to convey specific information in a visually compelling manner. Create a brand new designer resume with our power packed Infographic resume module.
- Your outstanding Infographic Resume Toolkit
- Learn basics of Infographic
- Learn to convey information Quickly and Clearly
- Learn to hold attention with bespoke text and design
- Knowledge of open source design software
Content Marketing (in association with LinkedIn) [1 Module]
You will identify the myths about Content Marketing and know the tactics to create “Good” Content. You will learn to develop a Framework to begin a content marketing program, show ROI for content programs. Also, explore key resources and tools to create and curate content with this module.
- Myths about Content Marketing
- Identifying & creating “Good” Content
- Framework to begin a content marketing program
- How to show ROI for content programs
- About key resources and tools to create and curate content
Lead Sourcing [1 Module]
- How To Use Google To Source Information
- How To Use Google To Ping Specific Domains For Information Such As Email Ids
- How To Validate Email Ids
- How To Source Segmented Database(however Possible)
- Learn To Source Email Ids Of Anyone Who Represents A Corporation
- Understand how to Source Information Directories
- Learn About Known Sourcing Softwares/apps/plugins
- Learn How To Use Sourced Databases