Tables of Contents
- What Is Digital Marketing Strategy?
- What Is Life Cycle Marketing?
- What Are the Components of Digital Marketing?
- Market Research Tools for Digital Marketing
- Measuring Success Through Digital Marketing Metrics
- The Future of Digital Marketing
In 2000, 52% of Americans used the internet on a regular basis, according to Pew Research. The digital age was just getting started.
By mid-2019, 90% of Americans were internet users. A generation had reached adulthood knowing only a world shaped by digital technology.
The first 20 years of the 21st century have been a period of rapid digital growth. Computers and internet connections have gotten much faster. Smartphones have become must-have accessories. Social media has connected humans around the world like never before.
In 2020, for the first time, money spent on digital advertising in the U.S. was expected to surpass the amount spent on traditional advertising. According to an annual analysis